View Profile wyver9

1 Movie Review

Fits perfectly to the music

3 Game Reviews

2 weeks and I beat it!

Awesome game

VERY atmospheric game, so hopeless, so imbued with loneliness, so despair, 10/10

don't care about bugs and hardness, I just wanna know WHAT is behind that inaccessible area above the lake, maybe someone survived.

thank you for that unforgettable experience

13 Audio Reviews

Very realistic sounding track and solid composition!
02:24 part is fav, beautiful melody, so dramatic, truly great music for epic project.
Finishing melody is catchy.
Reminds a Conan-style movie, great job.

As for sound, no special "booming" (listened on Sennheiser pro studio headphones), I might say otherwise, that seems it a bit lack of low frequiencies.

P.S. added to favs

Ylmir responds:

Thanks a lot !
Actually, I replaced my computer not so long ago, and this was only the second track I made on my new config. It is a gaming laptop, and the integrated sound card has a really different sound compared to what I'm used to (more lows). You just confirmed that my good old UX1 still had the most reliable sound - I'll still check on my laptop for compatibility, of course, but now I know which one I should use primarily.

Cool mood, solid structures, I think it function well in game

sounds strange, but melody a bit sad, but I like it, some kind of ambivalent mood

Calamaistr responds:

Its based on the other canceled track 'a necessary tragedy' :)
-cal.

I compose chiptunes sometimes, hit me in PM if you want some 8bit stuff for you project or browse my audio

24, Male